Personal Injury

truck accidents

Personal Injury Cases for Noncitizens

Immigrants do have the rights to recover losses due to their injuries. Our office can help you with legal action against a person who caused an accident and injured you.

If you were in an accident, get legal assistance as soon as possible from a lawyer admitted to the Texas State Bar. State law controls liability issues in Cameron County, Texas and throughout the Rio Grande Valley.

Know that:

  • The other party’s lawyer is not allowed to threaten you based on your immigration status.
  • Insurance companies must pay money ordered by a court in a personal injury case, no matter the recipient’s immigration status.

If you have been injured in a trucking or car accident in the Rio Grande Valley, you need Attorney Norma Sepulveda on your side.